CLASP Undergraduate Program Educational Objectives
Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering (CLaSP) graduates will be empowered to provide substantive contributions to the wellbeing of society through their ability to:
- Creatively, and collaboratively, develop solutions to interdisciplinary science and engineering problems in climate and space.
- Effectively communicate scientific and technical information.
- Continue to grow and learn as leaders, educators, researchers, and communicators within academic, government, private and public sectors.
- Foster inclusive and multicultural environments, embracing the diversity of experiences and ideas held by others.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards.