The Climate & Space National Advisory Board (NAB) is comprised of external stakeholders, including alumni, collaborators, private and public institution leaders and interested members of the public.
The purpose of the Board is to gain input from external stakeholders concerning our educational and research goals and how we plan to accomplish them.
The members are:
- Andrew Humphrey, Meteorologist & Reporter, WDIV-TV (alumnus)
- Chris Weiss, Texas Tech, (alumnus)
- David Willson, Arbor Networks, (alumnus)
- Genene Fisher, National Centers for Environmental Prediction, NOAA (alumna)
- Gerceida Jones, New York University (alumna)
- Jeff Masters, Co-founder, Weather Underground (alumnus)
- Joeseph Mancewicz, NVIDIA/DIGTS (alumnus)
- Merav Opher, Boston University (alumna)
- Nathan Schwadron, University of New Hampshire (alumnus)
- Yingjuan Ma, UCLA Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences (alumna)
- Timothy Wallington, Environmental Research Scientist, Ford Motor Co. (NAB Chair and adjunct professor)
- Richard Rood, CLaSP, Chair of Alumni & Friends Committee