- Ph.D. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune, India, 2018. Thesis: ” Dynamics of solar Coronal Mass Ejections: forces that impact their propagation”.
- M.Sc. Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2012.
- B.Sc. Physics, Hindu College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2010.
- Member, European Geosciences Union
- Member, American Geophysical Union
- Abstract Judge, Engineering Graduate Symposium, University of Michigan, 2018
- Scientific Organizing Committee, Young Astronomers’ Meet, PRL, Ahmedabad, India, 2018
- Space weather modeling and predictions
- Dynamics of solar Coronal Mass Ejections
- Solar corona and CME modeling
- Data analysis
- Best Poster Award by Indian Academy of Sciences at 35th Astronomical Society of India Meeting 2017, Jaipur, India
- Recipient of ERASMUS-MUNDUS fellowship under the NAMASTE-EU program for six months between Sept. 2015-March 2016 at University of Goettingen, Germany in collaboration with Dr. Volker Bothmer
- 1) “CME propagation – where does aerodynamic drag “take over”? Sachdeva, N., Subramanian, P., Colaninno, R., Vourlidas, A. 2015, The Astrophysical Journal, 809, 158 (DOI: 10.1088/0004-637X/809/2/158 , arXiv:1507.05199v2)
- 2) “ CME dynamics using STEREO and LASCO observations: The relative importance of Lorentz Forces and Solar wind drag.” Sachdeva, N., Subramanian, P., Vourlidas, A., Bothmer, V. 2017, Solar Physics, 292, 118 (DOI: 1007/s11207-017-1137-9 , arXiv:1705.04871v2)