Climate & Space Research Building 2455 Hayward Street Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2143
- PhD in Physical Oceanography
MIT-‐WHOI Joint Program in Oceanography
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- B.S. in Physics (with distinction; high honors) and in Mathematics
- University of Michigan
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Physical oceanography.
- Dynamics and energy budgets of oceanic mesoscale eddies, the large-scale oceanic general circulation, and tides.
- Paleotides. Ocean’s role in climate.
- Numerical ocean modeling.