- Ph.D. Earth System Science, University of California – Irvine (2016)
- M.Sc. Earth System Science, University of California – Irvine (2012)
- B.Sc. Geosciences, University of Texas (2010)
- Earth System Analysis (CLIMATE/EARTH/SPACE 323)
- General Circulation (CLIMATE 524)
My research focuses on developing a dynamical understanding of extreme moisture transport events, their associated impacts on land, and diagnosing shortfalls in their representation and barriers to their predictability in models. In my group, we use observations, reanalysis datasets, modeling experiments, and process-based studies to develop a mechanistic understanding of their characteristics and their response to climate change.
If you have a background in the physical sciences, physics, engineering, or related fields and are looking for an undergraduate research opportunity, or if you are interested in joining the group as a graduate student or postdoc, please email me. I’m are always looking for enthusiastic and creative people to work with.
- Please see my website for a full list of peer-reviewed journal publications: http://peacd-lab.com/