2127 Climate & Space Research Building, 2455 Hayward Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2143
- 2012.09-2017.07 Ph.D., Space Physics, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), Beijing, China
- 2007.08-2011.07 B.S., Geophysics, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), Hefei, China
2021.06-present Assistant Research Scientist, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
2018.12-2021.05 Postdoc Research Fellow, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
2017.08-2018.11 Assistant Research Scientist, National Space Science Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
The origin, evolution, and dynamic properties of slow solar wind.
(1) Structures: Heliospheric Current Sheet (HCS), Heliospheric Plasma Sheet (HPS), Co-rotating Interaction Region (CIR), Small Flux Rope (SFR), etc;
(2) Helium particles and heavy ions in the solar wind;
(3) Temperature anisotropy and the heating mechanism of the solar wind;
(4) Multi-spacecraft observations.
- Review Editor on the Editorial Board of Space Physics (specialty section of Frontiers in Physics and Frontiers in Astronomy and Space Sciences).
- Co-Convener: ST03 Magnetic Flux Ropes Throughout the Solar System: Theory, Simulations and Observations, AOGS 18th Annual Meeting, 01 August to 06 August 2021
- Manuscript Reviewer for JGR-Space Physics, Frontiers in Physics, Frontiers in Astronomy and Space Sciences.
- AGU Judge for Outstanding Student Presentation Awards (OSPA)