Climate & Space Fall 2020 Information
Access to Climate and Space Research Building
- Your M-Card is required for access.
- Face masks are required at all times on campus.
- Complete the daily ResponsiBLUE Screening Check prior to entering the building.
- Wash your hands frequently.
Emergency and Safety
General Information and Assistance
- Contact–free Lobby/Building Entry
- For general assistance and information, there is contact-free monitor located in the building Main Lobby (entry on Hayward).
- Monitor station will be staffed from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- University of Michigan Covid-19 Resources: Campus Blueprint
- Michigan Engineering Covid-19 Resources
- U-M Face Covering Policy for COVID-19
- I think I’ve been exposed to/have COVID-19, what do I do?
We remain committed to providing the very best services to students this Fall 2020 term. In order to minimize the number of people in the building, please see below for our service format updates.
- Academic and Personal Advising/Major and Minor Declarations/Degree Audits will be performed remotely unless an in-person meeting is preferred. Please email Lindsay Coleman (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule an appointment.
- All Student Services inquiries can be directed to our ticket system: email@example.com
- For personal matters, please send an email directly to Lindsay Coleman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Study Space in CSRB
- General study spaces are available for reservation in Rooms 1531, 2104, 2218 and 2424.
- Student Lounge 2534 and Second Floor Reception by the Auditorium
Faculty Teaching and Research Resources
- Michigan Engineering – Covid-19 Teaching Resources
- Michigan Engineering – Covid-19 Research Resources
- Classroom and teaching technology experience in the Fall 2020 Term
- Streaming Live via Zoom in a Classroom
- Nexus Scheduling: https://facultyresources.nexus.engin.umich.edu/
Questions or requests for services please contact:
- IT Support
- Human Resources
- Student Services