February Temperatures Set New Record High, Says U-M Meteorologist
Posted: March 3, 2017
U-M Staff Meteorologist Dennis Kahlbaum said in a recent article on MLive that Ann Arbor just experienced its warmest February on record.
The city saw an average temperature of 37.5 F, says Kahlbaum, with the previous record of 35.6 F recorded in 1998. The U-M has been keeping records since 1880.
By comparison, the average February temperature in Ann Arbor between 1981 and 2010 was 27.6 degrees, Kahlbaum says.
Read the full article here.
- Solar Probe Plus Mission on Track for 2018 Launch
- Professor Rood Discusses Collaborator Shian-Jiann Lin in Science Magazine
- MGU Student Research Symposium Awards 2017
- Bringing the Weather to the People: Founding Wunderground.com at SRB
- NASA’s CYGNSS Satellite Constellation Enters Science Operations Phase